|TV- Feature Film-Stage-TV Commercials-Music Videos|
Agents must be licensed to be on our list. These licensed agents are fiduciaries-that means they place the interests of the actors they represent even above their own. Agents seek out work opportunities for performers and also ensure performers are paid a decent wage and assist in enforcing contracts. These licensed agents work on commission only, no upfront fees, no dues ever. They have to get you work in order to earn 10 percent commission.
How to get one? Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Make copies of your photo. Any size, color or black and white.
2. Write a short letter of introduction. Include experience, classes or resume.
3. Mail to the Talent Agents on our Mailing Labels and Lists.
Agents are representing actors all over the country. Projects are filmed and staged all over the world. Agents recognize the need to supply local talent to those productions so they are working with talent in every city nationwide. Choosing a state licensed agent is one of the most important choices an actor can ever make. Choose wisely!
“There’s nothing wrong with Showbiz Ltd. As a matter of fact, you’d be an idiot not to use it. And you don’t want to be an idiot, do you? Huh? Do you? Take advantage of this opportunity. Why waste more time?”
How to avoid being ripped off?
1. If they ask for money in advance, they are not licensed therefore ripping you off.
2. If they tell you to go to a specific photographer, they are not licensed, they are getting kick backs.
3. Use our listings. Actors trust the agents we list because their goals are the same and they are licensed by each state.